Thanks to the generous donations made by Springfield residents Sara and Mickey Brady, the Friends of the Springfield Township Library, and the Library Foundation of Delaware County Museum Pass Grant, the following museum passes are available.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID pandemic, some passes are unavailable. The list below will be updated accordingly. Please refer to each museum’s individual website for visiting times and guidelines. we have extended our loan period to 7 days during this time.
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- America on Wheels
- American Helicopter Museum & Education Center
- Battleship New Jersey
- Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art
- Brandywine Zoo
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Elmwood Park Zoo
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Mutter Museum
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania
- Simeone Automotive Museum
- Tyler Arboretum
HOW DO I LEARN WHICH PASSES ARE AVAILABLE?
You can view the available passes through Delaware County Library System’s online catalog, by searching “Museum Pass.” Or call the library at 610-543-2113
HOW DO I REQUEST A MUSEUM PASS?
Please call the library on the day you would like to pick up the pass and it will be held for you at the Adult Circulation Desk for 2 hours.
WHAT DOES A MUSEUM PASS COST?
Museum Passes are free to check out to any ADULT patron with no fines on their account.
There is a daily overdue fine of $10 per day. Each pass replacement fee varies by the museum.
Passes must be returned at the Adult Circulation and handed to a staff member. Passes returned in book drops or at another library will accrue a $10 charge to the patron’s record.
The Museum Pass Program allows our patrons FREE access to multiple museums.
- Passes are free to adults with a Delaware County Library card (clear of fines)
- You can enjoy a 7 day checkout, but NO renewals
- Each pass includes entrance for adults and children, please see details on each pass
- Passes will be held for 2 hours when you call ahead or stop by the library